Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life Fridays






So today over at Kelly's Korner, we are showing off our wedding dresses. I have been married for a little over a year and a half and I just can't believe how fast the time goes by. I will never forget the six months of my engagement. It was so fun because my mom and I literally did all the decorating ourselves. We got married on December 29, 2007 right after Christmas in my very small home town. It was super fun, super cozy...and it even snowed.

I bought my wedding dress while I still lived in D.C. My mom flew up and we found it in one day.

I must admit it is a little strange posting pictures of myself...by myself...on my own blog. If I had more of my wedding pics, I would post them too.

Oh, and I had the greatest photographer. Check her out at TwintyPhotography .




2 comments:

CMC said...

Your dress is gorgeous! LOVE the cowboy boots :)

Twinty Photography said...

Woohoo, I had the best time at your wedding!